A software development team with a background working for a national retail chain established their venture focusing on IT outsourcing services.
One of the new offerings is a dedicated regional software development center for enterprises. The task was to strategy and define the first steps to promote the product among clients.
The Back Story
to prepare clients presentation and create buyers persona
To determine the right tone of voice, we have collected the feedback on existing positioning from the target audience (chief information or technology officers, procurement heads, delivery management). To better meet customers' expectations we proposed a formal tone of voice.
Potential suppliers tend to bombard every corporate decision maker with buzzwords. To keep communications with CIO meaningful we created a new presentation with a matter-of-fact approach, focusing on key facts and company capabilities while maintaining a straightforward and enthusiastic temper.
01 Presentation & Brand tone of voice
Market research & presentation for IT company
Together with the customer we have identified the target industries and started to explore customers persona gathering all possible information about the prospects. We assembled a list of companies in selected business sectors and identified decision-makers for the purchasing of software development services.
02 Buyer Persona
What is the outcome
- Demographic data including factors important for better targeting through digital channels
- Accessed audience pain-points and service preferences for creating customized marketing offers
- Key media sources and outlets that prospects follow
- Defining principal customer persona types and relevant sales messages
- Recommend key advantages to promote and directions for marketing the offering