2. The new nomination was opened for Russia and Latvia - FinTech 2020.
3. The results will be published on the website and sent out by e-mail. For a fee, law firms can order a printed brochure and a statuette with their place in the ranking.
4. GC Influencers list (rating for in-house lawyers) will become global.
Preparation of Questionnaire
- One of the most common mistakes is the wrong choice of nomination. If you are a small company, then apply for mid-market, large ones should submit for high-end.
- Look at the list of winners from the last year's priority nomination. If you think that your projects are stronger - apply!
- Your submission should include projects delivered over the past 12 months.
- You can propose 20 projects per 1 practice: 10 public, 10 confidential projects. The same projects can be submitted if they relate to different practices.
- Key factors that are important for the ranking: the number of transactions, professional approach, ingenuity, customer satisfaction, diligence, industry knowledge, commitment, technical capabilities, efficiency.
- We believe that the following features may distinguish your project. You should target to highlight at least one of them: 1) high amount of the case transaction value; 2) complexity of the case 3) international acknowledgment of the case customer.
- The maximum number of references is 20. These can be customers and people from the market who are familiar with the services of the company.
- The ranking endorses the legal companies, regardless of their size. Even small firms with a narrow focus are included in the rating if they have good projects and are presented correctly.
- Consult with professionals who have a high percentage of inclusion in the ranking. If you submit documentation year over year without any results, then you may be doing something wrong.
In general, you can participate in the following practices in the Russian jurisdiction*:
- Banking & Finance;
- Capital Markets;
- Corporate Crime**;
- Dispute Resolution;
- Employment (Labour law);
- Energy & Natural Resources;
- Intellectual Property;
- Life Sciences;
- Private-Public Partnerships (PPP);
- Private Equity;
- Real Estate;
- Telecoms, Media & Technology (TMT);
- Transportation (Aviation & Shipping).
* Russian regions may participate in the practice of General Business Law - a reasonably general practice that covers corporate, commercial law, including dispute resolution, banking, and finance, as well as sector-specific practice areas.
** Corporate Crime anticipates criminal offenses committed by individuals in the course of their business activities.
There is an excellent nomination for companies accompanying high net worth individuals (HNWI) - Private Wealth Law. The following projects are taken into account: asset management, tax structuring, insurance, trust disputes, disputed wills. Not to be confused with the "Wealth Manager", this category does not apply to lawyers, but only to capital management firms.